Kid's MyPlate 4-to-6 oz Dairy Training Cup (w/lid)
Item #: 13513E / 13513S
Aligned with USDA MyPlate, our MyPlate Dairy Training Cup is a great reminder to include dairy in a child’s meal. The unique lid provides training support for children learning to drink from an open cup.
Aligned with USDA MyPlate, our MyPlate 4-to-6 oz.Kid's Dairy Training Cup (w/lid) is a great reminder to include dairy in a child’s meal. The unique lid provides training support for children learning to drink from an open cup.
- Sized for small hands learning to use a “big kid” cup
- Cup lid provides reduced flow
- 6-oz and 4-oz. fill lines
- Transparent blue makes filling easy
- Visual and text for the dairy group
NOTE: This is NOT a sippy cup. No suction is required. The lid simply slows the flow of liquid allowing the child to learn how to use an open cup, with a reduced risk a big spills.
|Item:||13513E and 13513S|
|Age:||2-5 year olds|
|Languages Available:||English and Spanish|
|Size:||2.3" X 3.8" X 1.8"|
|Material:||PP5 (# 5 PP)|
|Use/Care:||Dishwasher-safe and Microwave-safe | Not recommended for use in settings with repeated exposure to high heat and harsh detergents are required.|
|Safety:||FDA food-safe, Lead, BP-A & Phthalate - FREE|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Custom Design (minimum units):||15,000|
TAB: Lesson Plans
Drink Water Instead of Sugary Drinks Lesson Plan
- Age: 3-5 year olds
- Dental health science experiment to demonstrate the effect sugary drinks, milk and water have on tooth enamel.
- Key messages: Choose water and milk over sugary drinks for a bright, white smile
- Click here to download the Drink Water Instead of Sugary Drinks Preschool Lesson Plan.