MyPlate 4-to-6 oz Kid's Dairy Cup - Bilingual
Available February 2019
Aligned with USDA MyPlate, our MyPlate Dairy Cup is a great reminder to include dairy in a child’s meal.
- Bilingual Design
- Sized for small hands learning to use a “big kid” cup
- 6-oz and 4-oz fill lines
- Transparent white makes filling easy
- Visual and text for the dairy group
- 2-5 years old
|Age:||2-5 years old|
|Size:||2.3" X 3.8" X 1.8"|
|Use/Care:||Dishwasher-safe and Microwave-safe | Not recommended for use in settings with repeated exposure to high heat and harsh detergents are required.|
|Safety:||FDA food-safe, Lead, BP-A & Phthalate - FREE|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Custom Design (minimum units):||15,000|
TAB: Lesson Plans
Drink Water Instead of Sugary Drinks Lesson Plan
- Age: 3-5 year olds
- Dental health science experiment to demonstrate the effect sugary drinks, milk and water have on tooth enamel.
- Key messages: Choose water and milk over sugary drinks for a bright, white smile
- Click here to download the Drink Water Instead of Sugary Drinks Preschool Lesson Plan.